The valleys of Nar and Phu are spectacular areas inhabited by Tibetan ethnic groups. They have recently been opened to the world of mountain hiking. This route combines high peaks, high passes, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas, monasteries, yaks and a unique Himalayan culture. The trek begins with the classic Annapurna Tour where the bridge spans the Maryland River to open up to a vast expanse of snow-capped peaks, ancient villages and high-altitude pastures.
Tilman was the first to explore this region in the 1950s after 2 long days of walking from the Tibetan border. This area was closed to hikers until the end of 2002. Very few Westerners had the chance to explore unspoiled villages or climbed the many peaks of more than 7000m surrounding it. We will venture into this remote Upper Manang region. This trek is really “off the beaten track” and a real adventure! Do not miss this trip around Manaslu and in the distant Nar-Phu!
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: PREPARATION DAY FOR THE TREK (visit on demand).
Day 03: DRIVE TO JAGAT village by mini bus and Jeep (1300m) 8hrs.
Day 04: TREK TO DHARAPANI (1890M) 5hrs.
Day 05: TREK TO KOTO (2580M) 6hrs.
Day 06: TREK TO META (3560m) 6hrs.
Day 07: TREK TO KYANG Village (3820m) 3hrs.
Day 08: TREK TO PHU (highlight of this trek) (4080m) 3hrs.
Day 09: EXCURSION TO GURUSANGBO PEAK (4746m): in option HIMLUNG BASE CAMP (4925m).6hrs
Day 10 : TREK TO NAR-PHEDI ( Mahendra pul)( 3550m) 6hrs.
Day 11: TREK TO NAR VILLAGE (4110m)3hrs.
Day 12: CROSS KANGLA PASS (5360m) TO NGAWAL (3660m) 8hrs.
Day 13: TREK TO TILICHO BASE CAMP (4160m) 6hrs.
Day 14: CROSS MESOKANTO PASS (5330m)TO YAK-KHARKA(3660m)8hrs.
Day 15: TREK TO JOMSOM (2760m) 3hrs.
Day 16: FlIGHT TO POKHARA VALLEY (800M) 25 minutes. (lake side visit)
Day 17: FLIGHT TO KATHMANDU (1350m) 25minutes. (visit)
Day 18: DEPARUTRE FROM NEPAL.
Note: The itinerary above is the most favorable and adapted route according to our expertise. However, we can change the itinerary depending on the length of your stay in Kathmandu and add the Tilicho Lake. For that, don’t hesitate to contact us by mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu and 1 nights hotel in Pokhara(BB).
• Transportation by road to Jagat and return to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
• Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara and to Kathmandu.
• Permits and entry fees to national parks.
• All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee).
• Accommodation in Hotel / lodges during the trek.
• The trekking staff during the trek
• Accommodation costs, insurance, meals for your staff.
• The agency offers a 80L waterproof trekking bag
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation.
• Nepalese visa fees.
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas, mineral water.
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek.
• Tips to Guide and Porter.
• Your expenses and personal expenses.