The Annapurnas tour is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. With an incredible panoramic view, hikers enjoy it because it combines maximum pleasure for a short period of time. You will find magnificent views such as Gangapurna, Chulu, Pisang Peak, Lamjumg Himal as well as peaks rising above 7000 meters. You will discover the Gurung people who migrated from Tibet. This strong enriching culture brings its particularity to the region.
The trek will start with lush vegetation following the Marsyangdi river. A most remarkable panorama will open to you. You will be able to cross several suspension bridges. The amazing waterfalls will give way to a desert area of Mustang towards Murkinath and Jomson.
Located at a distance of 2 or 3 days from Manang, in the high places of the Annapurnas region you will be delighted by the great beauty of Lake Tilicho which nestles at 4920 m making it one of the highest lakes in the world. We will cross Khangasar in order to go to the Tilicho Peak Hotel where you will be able to have a comforting meal and spend the night. The next day we will trek for 3 hours to Tilicho Base Camp (4100m). The lower path is the safest but has some landslide areas. From there we will have to do a 3 hour trek to reach the lake. This is the perfect environment for snow leopards and you will be likely to see blue sheep as well as yaks.
For more advices on the preparation of this trek, you can consult this blog
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu & transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Pre-trip Meeting and Preparation for the trek. (Personalized visit in option)
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar (950m) – Jeep to Dharpani (1860 m)7h
Day 04: Trek to Chame (2630 m) 5 h.
Day 05:Trek to Upper Pisang (3300 m)5 h.
Day 06: Trek to Manang (3540 m) 5 h.
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Manang village.
Day 08 : Trek to Tilicho Base Camp ( 4200m)5h.
Day 09 : Visite Tilicho Lake and trek to Shree-kharka (3900m)7h.
Day 10: Trek to Letdar (4230m) /4 h.
Day 11: Trek to High camp (4800m) 4h.
Day 12: High camp –Thorang la pass (5416m) –Muktinath (3710m) 7h
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom (2800m) 5h.
Day 14: Flight to Pokhara (800m) 25 minute of flight
Day 15: Pokhara to Kathmandu in tourist bus 7h of route.
Day 16: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 17: Departure
Note: The conditions listed in this tour are for an all-inclusive stay. We can also offer tours tailored to your desires (duration of the trek, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• 4 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu and 2 nights in a hotel in Pokhara.
• Transportation by road to Besisahar and Dharapani and to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
• Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
• Permits and entry fees to national parks.
• All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee).
• Accommodation in guest houses / lodges during the trek.
• The Trekking staff during the trek
• Accommodation costs, insurance, meals for your companions
• The agency offers a 90L waterproof trekking bag for the trek.
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your expenses and personal expenses.