The Annapurnas tour is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. With an incredible panoramic view, hikers enjoy it because it combines maximum pleasure for a short period of time. You will find magnificent views such as Gangapurna, Chulu, Pisang Peak, Lamjumg Himal as well as peaks rising above 7000 meters. You will discover the Gurung people who migrated from Tibet. This strong enriching culture brings its particularity to the region.
The trek will start with lush vegetation following the Marsyangdi river. A most remarkable panorama will open to you. You will be able to cross several suspension bridges. The amazing waterfalls will give way to a desert area of Mustang towards Murkinath and Jomson.
Located at a distance of 2 or 3 days from Manang, in the high places of the Annapurnas region you will be delighted by the great beauty of Lake Tilicho which nestles at 4920 m making it one of the highest lakes in the world. We will cross Khangasar in order to go to the Tilicho Peak Hotel where you will be able to have a comforting meal and spend the night. The next day we will trek for 3 hours to Tilicho Base Camp (4100m). The lower path is the safest but has some landslide areas. From there we will have to do a 3 hour trek to reach the lake. This is the perfect environment for snow leopards and you will be likely to see blue sheep as well as yaks.
For more advices on the preparation of this trek, you can consult this blog
ANNAPURNA TREK WITH LAKE TILICHO.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel International Guest House.
Day 02: Preparation and free day in Kathmandu ( visit on option)
Day 03: Transfer by Bus + Jeep to Dharapani (1860m) (9hrs)
Day 04: Trek to Chame (2670m) (6hrs)
Day 05: Trek to Upper Pisang (3300m) (5hrs)
Day 06: Trek to Ngawal via Ghyaru Village (3540m) (5hrs)
Day 07: Trek to Manang ( 3450m) 1:30hrs, Short day for the acclimatisation day and visit Gangapurna lake and the Manang village.
Day 08: Trek to Khangsar (3735m) (2.5hrs) – Acclimation Day.
Day 09: Tilicho lake visit and night in Tilicho Base Camp (4200m) (6:30hrs)
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka (4050m) (5h)
Day 11: Trek to Thorong High Camp (4925m)3hrs
Day 12: Thorong La Pass (5416M) – Muktinath (3700m) 8hrs trek.
Day 13: Muktiath – Jomsom (2800m) 5hrs.
Day 14: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (800m) and rest day around the lakeside.
Day 15: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus 7hrs. ( Possible to extend more days in Pokhara which is a very beautiful place with lots of activities to do like Paragliding, Boating on the Fhewa Lake, Visits to the Museum, and Tibetan refugee camp Lakeside night concert of 80-90s Music.)
Day 16: Transport to Airport for Departure or option to stay more days in Kathmandu.
Note: The conditions listed in this tour are for an all-inclusive stay. We can also offer tours tailored to your desires (duration of the trek, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• 4 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu and 2 nights in a hotel in Pokhara.
• Transportation by road to Besisahar and Dharapani and to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
• Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
• Permits and entry fees to national parks.
• All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee).
• Accommodation in guest houses / lodges during the trek.
• The Trekking staff during the trek
• Accommodation costs, insurance, meals for your companions
• The agency offers a 100L waterproof trekking bag
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your expenses and personal expenses.