The kali gandaki river source is at the border of Tibet at an elevation of 6,268m (20,564 ft) at the Nhubine himal glacier in the region of Mustang region of Nepal. It got it’s name after the Hindu goddess Kali known for her furiousness and brutality. This river is one of the holy river of Nepal as while rafting you can see numerous hindu ritual taking place at the bank of the river. The Kaligandaki river raft comes of valley with scenic beauty, peaceful beach and remote villages with amazing views of mountains. Adventure on this place will make you speechless and will turn you into a storyteller.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and depart to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (6hrs)
Day 03:Drive from pokhara to Maldhunga (3hrs) and raft at maldhunga (3hrs)
Day 04:Rafting with class III and IV rapids (5hrs)
Day 05:Rafting with small rapids (3hrs) same day drive to pokhara (3hrs)
Day 06: Drive or (Flight on option) to Kathmandu.
Day :07 Departure.
Note: The conditions listed in this tour are for the people who have longer stay in Nepal. We can also offer tours tailored to your desires (duration of the tour, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• Fooding & Lodging during the trip.
• English speaking Rafting guide ( French speaking guide on demand)
• Rafting equipment.
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your personal expenses.