The Trishuli is named after the Trishula or trident of Shiva , the most powerful god in the Hindu pantheon ,There is a legend that says high in the Himalayas at Gosaikunda, Shiva drove his trident into the ground to create three springs the source of the river and hence its name Trishuli. The river is a lot of fun and incredibly safe, offering all kinds of adventures such as cliff jumps and swimming. It also suits people of all ages and skill levels and easily ranks among the most popular rafting adventures in the country.
Day 01 : Drive from Kathmandu to chaurandi (4hrs drive)
Day 02 : Rafting from chaurandi towards kurintar
Day 03: Back to Kathmandu from kuringhat
Note: The conditions listed in this tour are for the people who have longer stay in Nepal. We can also offer tours tailored to your desires (duration of the tour, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• Fooding & Lodging during the trip.
• English speaking Rafting guide ( French speaking guide on demand)
• Rafting equipment.
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your personal expenses.