The Sun Kosi, also called Sun Koshi, is a trans-boundry river that originates in the tibet and it is part of the koshi or Saptkoshi River system in Nepal. Sunkoshi river is used both for rafting and intermediate kayaking. Sunksohi is rated as one of the top ten river rafting adventure by Nat geo in the world.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and departure to hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to dolalghat (3hrs). Camp at Tarang gaon
Day 03: Rafting from tarang gaon to Dumja village (4hrs)
Day 04: Rafting from Dumja village to Khurkot (6hrs)
Day 05: Rafting from khurkot to Likhu khola (5hrs)
Day 06: Rafting from Likhu khola to Harkapur village (6hrs)
Day 07: Rafting from Harkapur village to Rai ghat (6hrs)
Day 08: Rafting from Rai ghat to Bander ghat (6hrs)
Day 09: Rafting from Bander ghat to Bonjur ghat (6hrs)
Day 10:Rafting from Bonjur ghat to Barahchattra (6hrs)
Day 11: Short raft to chattara from Barah chattra.
Day 12: Chattara to Kathmandu by bus.
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• Fooding & Lodging during the trip.
• English speaking Rafting guide ( French speaking guide on demand)
• Rafting equipment.
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your personal expenses.