Sukute Beach is a small coastline in Bhote Koshi river. It lies to the east side of Kathmandu in the mid-way to Kodari. It is about 69 km from Kathmandu which takes about 3 hrs drive from Kathmandu. on arrival, one could see the beautiful hills, flowing rivers, people doing the rafting activities, beautiful resorts etc. You can have fun on the bank of the river as a beach.
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu and depart to hotel
Day 02: Drive to sukute from Kathmandu
Day 03: Rafting the rest of the day after breakfast
Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu
Note: The conditions listed in this tour are for the people who have longer stay in Nepal. We can also offer tours tailored to your desires (duration of the tour, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• Fooding & Lodging during the trip.
• English speaking Rafting guide ( French speaking guide on demand)
• Rafting equipment.
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your personal expenses.