The Seti originates from the snow fields and glaciers around the twin peaks of Api and Nampa in the south facing slopes of the main Himalayas The area is near the tri junction of the borders of Nepal, India and China (Tibet). The warm and beautiful Seti River passes through stunning jungle scenery, green hills and valleys. It is an excellent river for bird-watchers and those interested in the abundance of nature found on this trip.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and Depart to Hotel
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to pokhara and to Damauli (150 km)
Day 03: Short rafting
Day 04: Rafting from Corridor of jungle nears the riverbanks to Gaighat
Day 05: Drive to Kathmandu.
Note: The conditions listed in this tour are for the people who have longer stay in Nepal. We can also offer tours tailored to your desires (duration of the tour, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• Fooding & Lodging during the trip.
• English speaking Rafting guide ( French speaking guide on demand)
• Rafting equipment.
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your personal expenses.