The Marshyangdi begins at the confluence of two mountain rivers, the Khangsar Khola and Jharsang Khola, northwest of the Annapurna massifs at an altitude of 3600 meters near Manang village. The Marshyangdi flows eastward through Manang district and then southward through Lamjung district. Marshyangdi is a recent addition to the river rafting tours in Nepal, but it is already becoming incredibly popular all over the world due to the number of technical difficulties and challenges it throws at seasoned rafters.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and depart to Hotel
Day 02: Depart to Bhulbule in lamjung district (183 km)
Day 03: Raft from marshyangdi hydro dam bhulbule (4 to 5 hours) to paundi.
Day 04: final raft from paundi to turture
Day 05: Drive to Kathmandu or pokhara (in option)
Note: The conditions listed in this tour are for the people who have longer stay in Nepal. We can also offer tours tailored to your desires (duration of the tour, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• Fooding & Lodging during the trip.
• English speaking Rafting guide ( French speaking guide on demand)
• Rafting equipment.
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your personal expenses.