Kalinchowk, which lies in Dolakha district is an increasingly popular trekking destination in Nepal. It is relatively close to Kathmandu (approx. 132 km from Kathmandu) and hence, popular among domestic travelers. From the summit of Kalinchowk , you can enjoy the splendid superb view of Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Pangma, Dorje Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Gauri Shankar etc. and can even see the Kathmandu valley in a clear day. It receives thousands of pilgrimage and trekkers in a year. It is also one of the quickest access to the elevation of 3790m from Kathmandu via land transport
Day 01: Arrival on Kathmandu and depart to hotel
Day 02:Drive from Kathmandu to charikot (3-4hrs) and then trek to kuri (6 hrs )
Day 03: Trek from kuri to kalinchowk summit (1hrs)
Day 04:Trek from kuri to charikot
Day 05: Drive from charikot to Kathmandu
Note: The conditions listed in this treks are for the people who have longer stay in Nepal. We can also offer treks tailored to your desires (duration of the trek, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• Fooding & Lodging during the trek.
• English speaking trek guide ( French speaking guide on demand)
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your personal expenses.