Bhotekoshi is the upper river course of sunkoshi, Known as poiqu in Tibet.it is the part of koshi river system in Nepal. The Bhote Kosi is used for both Rafting and Kayaking It is the steepest river rafted in Nepal, with a gradient of 15 m per km. Bunjee jumping or swinging over the Bhote Kosi has been described as the ‘ultimate experience’. Rafting at Bhotekoshi is a unforgettable souvenir.
Day 01: Drive to lamosangu from Kathmandu
Day 02: Rafting to Dolalghat from lamosangu
Day 03 : Drive to Kathmandu and city visit rest of the day.
Day 04: Departure
Note: The conditions listed in this tour are for the people who have longer stay in Nepal. We can also offer tours tailored to your desires (duration of the tour, itinerary and budget). Do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
The price includes:
• Transfers between the airport and the hotel to and from the hotel by car.
• Fooding & Lodging during the trip.
• English speaking Rafting guide ( French speaking guide on demand)
• Rafting equipment.
• Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
The price exclude
• Meals in Kathmandu.
• Your personal medical insurance and mandatory repatriation
• Nepalese visa fees
• Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, sodas and mineral or purified water
• Your personal equipment needed for the trek
• Optional gratuities to supervisory staff, bearers
• Your personal expenses.